Why choose a member builder or associates, here are just a few:
- Members of the Home Builders Association subscribe to a strict Code of Ethics.
- Members shall constantly seek to provide better values for the customers they serve.
- Members shall at all times share their knowledge.
- Members shall not obtain any business by means of fraudulent statements.
- Members shall comply, both in spirit and letter, with rules and regulations prescribed by law and government agencies.
In an effort to promote partnerships and collaboration between builders and associates, a new initiative is taking place within the HBA. It’s called Do Business with a Member (DBWM). What is it? It’s a year-round strategy developed by the NAHB Associate Members Committee to promote business relationships between members on the local, state, and national levels. Since the majority of associate members join a home builders association in order to expand their business contacts and increase their sales potential, the DBWM campaign affirms the importance of a builder or associate member contacting another member first when in need of an industry product or service. This message will be kept alive through ongoing promotion and routine recognition of those who strongly support it.